This is also late… He’s already 4 1/2 months old! :-)
Little Man, one day old (8 lbs, 13 oz; 20″):
Little Man, Four months old (15 lbs., 8 oz.; ?”):
- How to squeal with delight (over and over and over again–it seriously is darling).
- How to touch our faces–you seem so fascinated that you can feel what it is you’re looking at. Aww.
- Click here to watch his “Bulldozing,” my mother’s term for how he’s moving now–like a crawl, but with his head down on the ground. :-)
- Rolling over, consistently, from front to back and back to front.
- How much fun your bouncy seat is (finally!!!).
- How interesting the TV is (oh no…).
What we’ve learned:
- How to deal with diaper rash, pink eye, and colds. (Thank you, daycare!)
- How to take a screaming, inconsolable Bubby to Urgent Care in the middle of the night (It involves Daddy driving around the block with you while I wait on the nurse’s line to confirm that’s what we should do, then me jumping into the car as it flies by).
- How to pump at work (Okay, I’m the only one that had to learn that, but T sure gets to hear me talk about it enough. lol)
What we always want to remember:
- Snuggling on the couch after your morning feeding, before I leave for work.
- How the infant massage class teacher commented on how much you talk. haha Yes, you have quite the set of lungs on you! Got that from mama.
- How happy you are–especially in the morning, but now, usually, throughout the day. Colic just might be over!!! Hallelujah!!!